I know this is kinda a dark picture, but if you look closely you can see that she has 4 princess babies, eeyore, tigger and pooh! This was actually her nap, but the requirement of pooh and his friends has been set by her. In fact there are mornings that Caleb can't leave the house without pooh and she knows that he does not leave the car! She seriously won't go to sleep without her friends. We have had a few teary nights when we thought we could not find them and I really don't want to experience one without them. I think it is cute and in my head it makes sense that we are teaching her how to make choices. She is soo determined when she knows what she wants and this nap time was no exception.! She knows that crying won't get her anywhere, but "pease mom and pease daddy" melts our hearts cuz when she asks nicely she always says "tank you" with the biggest smile! How can you say no sometimes with such good manners!
Speaking of speaking..she is doing so much talking! Now for a journal entry and some bragging! Today when Caleb gave harmony a bath she said clear as day "Whach ya doin to Harmony?" It is really nice that she is talking so much and so early because she comprehends what we are saying. We have had so many people express their amazement with the amount of words she has in her vocabulary. I guess what is so amazing is that she is not even 2 and she is speaking 3 and 4 word sentences! It really does freak me out because my baby doll is talking back! Do you remember those dolls that had their hair grow fast when you moved their arm? I always wanted one of those and now I have a doll better than that one!! I would like to think this sorta thing wouldn't freak me out since she has been doing things like this since she was born. She started crawling at 6 months! I like to blame everything that she is ahead of on Heavenly Father and those 2 extra weeks she spent cooking! It probably has nothing to do with the extra week and more to do with God and I am okay with that! Some things are hard to get used too!....now I am just reminiscing! Look at my baby! I am soooo glad I got this recorded! It is just too cute! She is my Annadog! It is really fun to look back at the wonderful times we have had together. Looking back I can totally see her personality shining through this video! My baby girl loves dogs as you can see now!
No comments:
Post a Comment