Well here are our Halloween pictures! Caleb was Harpo from the Marx Brothers, I was an official soccer mom and Annabelle was a princess. This was our Trunk or Treat at church. It was really fun. Annabelle was constantly on the go! I think she has had plenty of candy to last her the she figured out that if she did the games she got a toy or piece of candy. I got her to say trunk or treat, but sounded more like tunkteet and she got better at it each time! She even said tankyouu! She caught on pretty fast that if she said trunk or treat that she would get a piece of candy and then she put it in her bag all by her big self!! Tonight we

handed out candy. I really wanted her to do it, but she was a little to generous, but at least she can share! She grabbed handfuls for each kid that came to door, which was a okay a couple of times. She really did enjoy seeing the kids costumes and said said "bye bye!" each time they left and of course everyone thought that was cute, which it was! She sang it one of the time she said goodbye!
 |
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment