Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My cow bank!

 so when we were in Minnesoootta my parents gave Annabelle this cow bank since she loves money and loves it even more when she can put it somewhere. We started calling it a cow bank, with the intention that someday we can buy a cow! We will see though. As far as the money goes well what can I say? She loves to save money, she loves animal print, shoes and make-up! I have an all around girl! Its a good thing I am teaching her to save money now because the hole in my pocket will only get bigger with the things she is into! They also gave her this Winnie the Pooh that talks and she loves to hear his voice. She even gives him "Stick in the Mudds!" These were taken on her Uncle Josh's birthday and since then we have removed her crib and rocking chair, so she has more room to play. She hasn't changed a bit since these pics were taken and it just makes me smile every time! Anyways I put these up for my parents, so enjoy!! We love you Grandma and Grandpa.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! She is getting so big!! Smart thing to teach her to save her money and not eat it!! Give her huggs from all of us here in utah!! Love auntie lauren

Pauline said...

She is a cutie and she looks very much like a Braman.