Sunday, October 23, 2011





well this is this is the last picture I have of our Baby Girl sleeping in her crib!! She loves to sleep next to her friends and she has to make sure they are comfortable, so they can go night night too! I haven't gotten a picture yet in her big girl bed, but I am not in any hurry to do so since we are done graduating. This particular night we painted her nails! I was just going to do her toenails, but she seriously insisted that I do her fingernails.  We of course watched a few of her favorite show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is growing up so fast that sometimes I wonder if I am keeping up with her and our memories. If I could I would cuddle next to her every single night and day! She is just so sweet and loving every day and even as she sleeps!

No comments: