Annabelle's new favorite movie!! She Loves loves Winnie the Pooh and calls each of the characters "pooh!" It is soo cute that she is a bit confused, so we are teaching her the names! It makes me thrilled that she loves Winnie the Pooh! I recommend you see this movie cuz it has pretty good one liners! I think for the the last time we will do this theme for her birthday party! We really believe that children like what they are exposed to. She has experienced to the classic Disney movies, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Winnie the Pooh and some would say that is too much!, but all are imaginative and to their own degree educational. In fact right now shedancing to the theme song on this movie. We cannot put her to bed with out Pooh and his friends. They do not leave the house and if one of them has to go with her in the morning it stays in the car. I hate to think of what meltdown we could have she didn't have them! We love Pooh!
1 comment:
I want to see this so bad!! it looks so cute!
Post a Comment