Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our Star!!

So this is our Little star! We took these pictures one night we were cleaning "The dreaded Office!" and we found these stickers!  This is as much skin as you will ever see her in on the internet. This is what you call a homemade shirt! I am sorry that necks have to be broken to see these pics, but I can't figure out how I rotate them here on blogspot. When we put the stars on her we sang the primary song "I am like a star!" Here are the words to it if you were wondering! I sure do love primary songs.
Please sing it Cheerfully!
I am like a star shining brightly,
Smiling for the whole world to see.
I can do and say happy things each day,
For I know Heav’nly Father loves me.
Words and music: Patricia Kelsey Graham, b. 1940. © 1981 IRI

I think that this song fits her to the tee! Because she truely does shine brightly and she does happy things all the time! 



No comments: