Today at breakfast Annabelle said "Daddy were ready!" and "Thank you Daddy!" It shocked both of us that she is said them both so clearly and that she is saying 3 word sentences. Then she was playing with her Leap Frog toy and she said the colors red, yellow and blue! She also says "Hold me, Help me and everything is Thank you mama!" Sometimes I get her to say it for the silliest things just so I can hear her talk. We are so pleased that she is growing and learning so fast. I have decided to be a responsible parent and put her to bed at 8pm and some days are harder than others, but I do see a difference in her behavior. We are trying to cover the sleep she needs because she doesn't always take awesome long naps. It feels really good to have her sleep for 12 hours straight and like maybe we sorta know what we are doing for now! To be honest after yesterday and this morning it sorta makes me more baby hungry for another one. I know she would make a wonderful big sister. Now the only thing we need her to do is pray for one. I don't know how Heavenly Father could resist such a sweet little girl.":) It might be easier for Hims to say not right now to me, but she would not understand. Faith of a little child is something we are all trying to achieve. I thought of that scripture in.Either way we feel so very blessed to have such a healthy, happy and beautiful little girl. I have everything I have ever wanted and we are so much more happier with her. Matt. 18:2–4. Elder Oaks uses these these verses in his talk called "The Challenge to Become." I found it in my search this morning, so here it is! I really like it! Anyways those are my thoughts and the link to the talk.
http://lds.org/general-conference/2000/10/the-challenge-to-become?lang=eng
1 comment:
I LOVE Annabelle!! She makes me happy when I get Grandma time with her. What a sweetie!!!
Post a Comment