Thursday, September 22, 2011

Napover

Before Napover
During Napover
 Isn't this just as sweet as can be? I just love these pictures so much that I just had to add them to my journal! She went to a friends house today and they played so hard that she took a nap next to her friend. My first reaction to this picture was "oh her first and only approved sleepover!" Maybe I should switch it to a napover?  I am just so grateful for a good friend and the kindness she showed our family today. It was really nice to see her soo happy during her interaction with another little girl. It is not her first time being around a little girl cuz she has 4 cousins that are girls, but it was just different this time. Maybe it is because she is more of a toddler than when we were in Minnesota 2 months ago. She Jibberjaped all the way home! I think she was telling us about her day and fun things she did. Anyways, Thanks for the pictures! :) They made my day!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Aw, that is so cute! I'd love to take a little napover with Annabelle any day!

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

so cute! I bet they had a great day!