Monday, September 26, 2011
Makeup!!!
This is what we did tonight! Don't diss it! We love to play dress up and sometimes yes it does include my makeup! She will bring me my lipstick and say pease! pease! She seriously wants it on! and she is so cute that I cannot resist. In the bottom she is strutting her stuff and she knows she looks good. This is not the first time we have put makeup on and I am pretty sure that it won't be the last. She tries to put it on herself and then of course she tries hard to help me put it on myself. I don't know why but she also loves to have her nails painted and she will bring me the color she wants! I love love love these moments with my baby girl!! About the only girly thing she doesn't like is having her hair done or washed, but not to worry we are working on that one! Today she spent time with her daddy while I went to work. Lately she loves to talk to me on the phone and I love to hear her jabber! I have been working really hard at dropping everything and just focusing on her and that is sometimes really hard when I try to beat the clock!
No comments:
Post a Comment