
Hello,
I would like to introduce myself as Annabelle Thelma Sims! All of my loved ones are thrilled that I cooperated with the doctor! Now my secret is out and the whole world knows what I am now, so you all can sleep in peace knowing your prayers were answered. My mom told me to save time by turning up the temperature to cook well done, but she is just gonna have to wait. I am very excited to make my grand entrance when the time is right. Isn't it cool that I get my very own body! Love to all and peace out~!
9 comments:
How cute! Congrats! Girls, girls, girls!
Annabelle we will be so happy to meet you!!!
Heidi, this is so awesome what great a wonderful news a baby girl!!! Oh she is going to be one spoiled and beautiful, wonderful princess. Don't worry it goes by so fast you'll be able to hold her soon, cherish the time and know that she is growing strong with every moment and every day!
I am just so happy for all of you!!! This truly is amazing and wonderful! Baby dance!
Lovely to meet you Annabelle!! Heidi, I love that name :) She is so beautiful! Congratulations loverly :)
Hello Little Annabelle! Grandma and Grandpa are so anxious to see you and hold you...not too much longer! Oh, Heidi and Caleb! We are so very happy for you, for your family....for our family! Love you all bunches!
Hello Little Annabelle! We are so anxious to see you and hold you! We love you already and are so very happy to have you come and join us here. It must be hard to leave your heavenly home, but we are so happy that you're coming to us! We love you Heidi and Caleb! Thanks for the picture! Hugs!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! How perfect for you and your hubby to start off with a Daughter of God! :)
I'm so excited for you!! I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together. Oh well, maybe someday. As for the ready to be done,I totally hear you!! :) But a wise OB once told me that your placenta is that best babysitter you will ever have so appreciate it will you have it! :)
Heidi congratulations!! I am so excited for you...little girls are so great and you are going to be an amazing mom!
Finally someone for my girls to play with! Lots of cute clothes to pass down to Annabelle as well! Congrats Heidi, that's awesome. Little girls are so sweet!
Post a Comment