Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Answers to some Questions
house answers: The walls are not wallpaper....they are hand sponged with a faux finish.My mother in law did the sponging and my father in law did the crown, trim and electrical work. It was our Christmas present last year and it was a wonderful surprise! Everything you see has the Sims touch to it, so I always think of them when I walk into any of my rooms! I do have chairs for the table, but they are in the process of being refinishing them. The pregnancy has put that on hold. I would love to hire someone to do it...but we will see. I got the china hutch at a flee market a couple of years ago. The hutch, table, and coffee has a mahogany finish and eventually my whole house will have that type of wood. I absolutely love that type of wood as it is very classic and elegant. I try and keep my house that clean, but I do have lots and lots of messy moments. I figure I deserve to have mine clean since I have to clean apartments at my assisted living job. I usually clean my house whenever I have a day off. It is no fun to clean all day and then come home and do it.!!
2 comments:
5 more days until we all know if you're having a mini you or a mini Caleb! Either way I hope he/she does your jaw thing! haha, oh how I miss that! :)
What a nice thing for them to do for you! That sponging takes forever :) Such a labor of love! It looks beautiful :)
Post a Comment