Lets make this very simple by saying here are some late pictures I have owed to many of my kin! In case you are wondering I am the model and the background is our house. The other pictures are of the rooms that have been remodled. The living room was done last year At Christmas as a gift from my wonderful inlaws and the stencil was done by Caleb and his mom a few months later. The trim work will be the same in all the rooms of the house...so enjoy the pictures! WARNING!!!: There are funny typos!! So just Deal With it!!!
4 comments:
I love the pictures! You are the cutest pregnant lady model in the world! :) I love it :) Strike a pose! And, I love the house! It looks so good :) Is that wallpaper? or did you guys play with paint? I love the look of it. You will have to tell me how you did that for when we get a house :)
Okay, I got it to work!
1. YOU LOOK STUNNING! I can't remember a time when you've looked more beautiful, more happy & more photogenic! Pregnancy does you well my dear, you've got that glow.. i never had a glow. And isn't that your most favorite maternity shirt EVER. It was mine but sadly.. it will only fit you for another month or so, for reals.
2. LOVE your house! Love the colors in the front rooms, the stenciling, love it. Love the trim and crown molding, you guys have done an excellent job. Now come help me do some of mine!
3. Do you have chairs for that beautiful table?
4. wherever did you get that amazing china hutch? I love that too.
5. Is you house always that clean? Haha... not for long with baby!
6. I have more stuff then I thought for you boy or girl. You'll have to call me so we can see what you want.
7. When is your due date again?
8. Okay we're on an even number, good bye.
For some reason I can't see the pics.. :( I'm sure you look beautiful though! :)
i agree with everything they all said! haha you are a beautyful prego mama!
Post a Comment