Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Name and a Rambling Update.!

Hold your horses tight cuz we have changed one of the boys name. The first boy name was going to be Jacob Joel and it has finally hit the road! We have decided to name the first boy Brigham Joel and we can call him Briggs for short! How cute is that!! We are still in love with our other 3 choices. For your information the names in order that we adore are Annabelle Thelma, Brigham Joel, Elizabeth Louise, and Elijah Edward. We have always said that these names will eventually be used in this life or in the life to come! We are all about the goals and order!!
Tonight I am going home to my clean hose to finally take pictures of the rooms that have been updated/remodled. Not only that but I think that I will take a pic of me for the world to see the change that has taken place over the last 4 1/2 months.
We also have an appointment set up on August 26 to find out what we are having! I think Heavenly Father really wants us to find out what the baby is for all of our loved ones since our baby is due at Christmas. He is saving a lot of mental breakdowns! so make sure you thank him! Part of me feels like this is a literal Christmas gift from God since we have been trying for what seems like foreverrr! So be glad that this little one is due then cuz I desperatly want to have at least one pregnancy with out knowing what it is and just to reiterate we are very excited for the upcoming appointment!

3 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

I love the names Heidi!! They are beautiful :) And, I look forward to seeing pictures of both you and your house! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl :)

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

Heidi I am just so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see you holding your little one so dear!!! It really is a blessing!!! I love the names how fun is that to go over the names you love. I am so stuck on Mason James for my little guy it's unbelievable! I love what you have decided and know that that baby is so special!!! Best wishes and love!

Josie13 said...

Elizabeth, huh! Love the name... ;) You look so cute prego. Hopefully I'll get to see you occasionally now that I will live closer... and I think I will be sort of on the way to Minn. if you drive!