Happy Mothers Day!! I have got the best mother in the whole wide world! I know that I am not that old, but as the years go on I become more appreciative for what she has done for me in my life. The best gift that she has given me is not only my body, but a testimony and knowledge of the gospel. I am so grateful that I am sealed to her for time and all eternity and even more grateful that she has been faithful to the covenants that she made with my dad. She has been a wonderful example to me not only in the gospel but also with life in general. I learned how to be a loving wife and mother even before I became one myself. I know that there has been countless prayers in my behalf. I also know of good and bad tears I have caused my mother to shed. I only hope she knows of my love and admiration that I have for her. I have always wanted to wear the same size of shoe as her and am still hoping that I will one day be able to fill them.
I also have the best mother in law!! I love her as much as I do my own mother. She too has done so much for me in the short time she has been apart of my life. I am so thrilled to have such a wonderful mother like her! She did an amazing job raising my husband. She is one of the main reasons he turned out so wonderful and handsome!
I will be in good shape if I turn out like these women in my life!
Love ya both!
3 comments:
Very well said :) Your Mom is one of the greatest women I know!
You are so sweet, Heidi!! I'll always love you and am so glad to have gained another daughter!!
Ahhhh... i think you are the favorite daughter now, until she see's my cuteness again that is!!
Post a Comment