Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Wedding Video!

Here is our wedding video! This was my Christmas present! I am just the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a kind, gentle and wonderful man! He really is the one who lights the sky above me and shines so bright! He is my star and I look up to him more than I can express. I really am able to do anything with him by my side! The song that you will hear is our favorite song. He took hours one day to find it on itunes. It comes from our favorite movie Stardust-which if you haven't seen it is a must see!!!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my, that was beautiful! What a nice way to end my day. I love you both! I'm remembering the rain, more importantly, thelack of it that day. That you were able to have such beautiful pictures taken was truly a miracle. Hugs! Mom

Christense Clan said...

Oh so cute! I wish I could have been there! BTW this is Amberly and I am so happy I found your blog! You guys look so happy, I'm so glad everything is going well for you. I just barely started a blog, if you want to check it out here's the address:
http://christensens-castle.blogspot.com/
We need to catch up!

Brinaghs said...

Wow!! Caleb you are amazing!! What a beautiful wedding movie!! I enjoyed seeing your momories what a beautiful day!!

Brinaghs said...

WOW! Caleb your amazing!! What a Beautiful movie!! Also thank you for doing our video and pictures you are one talented person!! We love you hope all is well in TN loves and huggs

Josie13 said...

Heidi,
That was so sweet. You were such a beautiful bride! I miss you!

Emma said...

LOVE IT!!! Caleb, you did such a great job & now I am even more excited to have you put our wedding pictures together...on day. Crazy that you guys were married almost 3 years now, seems like last year right?