
HEY MOM! DOES MY HAIR LOOK LONGER TO YOU? Gotta love me! Too bad I can't ask you every day like I used too! :) Today was the day that we dragged (well Caleb) to the salon for our much needed haircuts! I now have more layers and absolutely no more blonde strands. No, Emma and Lauren, I do not have gray hair! It just so happens to be white..which in my age book means blonde. I am 26 and not 62! Now the next picture is my crazy funny cute husband before he got his haircut! You are probably wondering how the heck did I let him get it this long? I didn't. He let it get this long. period.Here is the deal or what we call an unofficial prenump... I keep my hair long for him and he keeps it short for me. He breaks his end and I break MINE! My defense is that he won't let me near him with sissors. Can a blame a guy who has a wife that cuts bangs at an angle or cuts calics off because they are curly? His only defense is that he has it and it grows too fast! Anyways, I threatened him that if this continues one day he will find a wife with very short uneven hair and I am very serious! That should scare him right? Don't feel bad for him because I am right and he is wrong! You will see in the next picture just how it turned out for him. It is just the way I like it@!!!! What a Cutie!!! I really do love him. Honest!

2 comments:
Hahaha....My husband's hair grows like a weed too! But unlike yours he lets me cut his,infact for our first Christmas he gave me clippers so I could learn how to cut his hair. So romantic huh? ;-) I'm not very good at though..oh well.
Wow Caleb, that's some hair you've got going on there.... kinda reminds me of Bethany's in the morning, yikes!
Heidi, I think you're hair plan is a good one. Long shaggy hair on a guy and short on a girl...somethings wrong with that!
And good job, two post in a week, impressive!
Post a Comment