Sunday, December 16, 2007

Isn't that the cutest picture you have ever seen!!! I picked this up from the side of the freeway the second time I drove past it! I guess the poor kid either didn't want it or some dad threw it out the window to stop a fight!!! This is the only toy we won't want her to tear to pieces!! I am not kidding when I say that she is the most spoiled dog ever when it comes to toys! She has a basket full of mutilated animals.
Not much is going on with us! I have just been working and the holidays have snuck around the corner like it probably has for you. We are doing well and we are love our energetic dog! Dogs really are the best preparation for children! Hopefully this time next year we will have another bundle of joy besides our puppy!!!

3 comments:

The Isoms said...

Glad to see an update! It's always nice to find free stuff!
I hope you are blessed with a little bundle of joy to!!!

Emma said...

FINALLY, good to have you back sis!
I LOL when I read that you got that off the side of the freeway.. you totally pulled a Dad! Love it!
And yes, let's have bundle's of joy together! That would be fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year from Cali you two, I love the dog. and yes I hope you get a bundle of joy to I am sooo enjoying my grandbaby :) Love You guys Dawn