Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grandpa Braman........a late post!

I guess I never finished this post! I think this is a nice picture of my grandpa who just recently passed away. I learned so much from my grandparents and I cherish the relationships that I do have with them. I realized that not only do we owe it to Heavenly Father and ourselves to make it to the celestial kingdom, but we owe it to our love ones. I can't imagine not being there without my husband, parents, siblings and future children . I look at this picture and all I can do is pray that my dads parents accept the gospel because they raised amazing children like my dad!

2 comments:

The Isoms said...

That is a great picture!

Emma said...

Gosh I LOVE that picture!
Like always you said everything so perfectly.... had me in tears.
One day, it will happen.