Guess what! Guess What!! I think I am smart! I got a B in my A & P and an A in my math class! I am so close yet so far from being done! I am definitely maintaining that GPA!! I have the best husband in the world
cuz he is helping me achieve my dream! I am so tired of doing the grunt work and that is why I want to be a nurse!! I have had plenty of cookies and sugar today in celebration...and I get more during Enrichment tonight!
WHOOO HHOOOOO WOOOO HOOOOO !!!! !!!! Go
MEEEEE!
4 comments:
Way to go! Keep up the great work! You will be a nurse before you know it!
ohh....Now I'm kind of scared of you, but a bit intrigued that I have a stalker! How exciting at the same time!!! I Look at your blog often as well....I guess that makes me your stalker too! hee heee hee....totally totally hooked. I'm glad i can keep in contact with you and Emma!
your Fab!
YEAH!! Good job Digger! I am so proud of you! So when are you two moving out to TN? I have a package to send to you but don't know where to send it!?
COngrats Smarty pants!
Post a Comment