As some of you know we are moving to Nashville, Tennessee. While we were packing I thought I heard him call me, but I wasn't sure cuz it was muffled. I decided to check on him and this is how I found him!!! I laughed my head off cuz he said that he decided to go diving! He makes me smile everyday! I just love this guy! I knew he wasn't very comfortable, so I seriously left him there a couple minutes longer while I found the camera and got "good" appropriate shots!
We are so happy and excited to be out of this apartment! It was way too expensive for what it was worth and not to mention that the management sucks!! I am so pumped that our next place will have a dishwasher, washer and dryer, walk in closet. The complex has a gym and swimming pool available to the tenants. Not that I am a very good swimmer, but that it is available! I just know how to doggy paddle and not very far at that! There is a reason that I only know how to swim like a dog! Hello! does anyone know my nickname? Let me just say Digger the dog! Caleb is bound and determine to help me overcome my fear! He said that if I do better at my doggy paddle that I will get to spend big bucks on a sexy lingerie! I don't care about the swimming I just want the lingerie!
2 comments:
Okay, I can't believe that I can say this but my husband has done this too... how do they get into this sort of situation? Kevin was stuck for a good hour though cause I was at work...I laughed for a good 10 min and took pics before I helped him out. I'm pretty sure he burned them so I have no proof!
Ok, that is pretty much hilarious. Not only the box part, but the part where you said he is going to reward you with lingerie if you learn how to swim. I'm pretty sure the lingerie would pretty much be for him.
Post a Comment