This is for all you love saps! Emma wanted to hear a cute one that I wrote for Caleb. Here is one that I am comfortable sharing. Enjoy!
Your Step
Your love weakens
my knees with
each step you
take towards me
I gain strength to
take one more step
to you because
you love me
And then your step
finally reaches me and
time stands still
for that one second
When I am in your
presence I feel
like a queen
ruling in the world.
2 comments:
Hey there... if you ever check this again then check out Amber Strongs blog... it's posted on my page. Love ya!
What is up Heidi!!!! Um...may I say...its time to update your blog! This is such a great way to stay in touch. Love Emma for introducing it to me!
well we should keep in touch and post some pics!
I'm still working on it!
love ya !
Post a Comment