Monday, June 4, 2007

Crafty Smafty!!!!


Caleb mother is very talented and she made this quilt. I love it! Anyways so here is a funny story: The missionaries came over a for a few minutes when we were finishing the packing. I think they were trying to contact some investigator's. I was a good girl and offered the only thing left in my fridge which was H2O! I was telling them how excited I was to be in our new apartment with all my lovely colors! They just couldn't see how black, deep red, green sage, cream, tan, dark brown (for furniture), and white could match! They just couldn't envision it! I tell you it really does! (CLICK ON THE PICTURE!)
This past week I have been working on some crafty smafty stuff with the help of my amazing mother in law! Gotta have a cute home!!! I will have take some pictures for you to see my work! I am really comfortable with iron ons, glue guns and or even single threaded needle. I really really want to do quilts like all of the rest that side of family! I really kick myself in the tooosh cuz I could have been learning this stuff years ago! I wish it was important to me then like it is now. I have even become Michael's spokesperson! Did you guys know that they teach classes?? Yeah!! They do! I know they do cake decorating, so I am sure they do other stuff and Maxine (one of my invest. from my mission) took a bead class. Just cuz she is old and retired doesn't mean we young folk can increase talent right??!! RIGHT!!

1 comment:

The Isoms said...

Way to go miss crafty! Do it now before kids come because then it will be even harder to learn them! Hope your move goes well!