Saturday, March 3, 2007

Archie the new Puppy!



top: Archie before Caleb broke his leg! What a happy puppy!!! Can't you just see the love between the these 2 dogs! Indy doesn't really know what to do with him. Indy is my walking buddy! He seriously looks for me everyday and is confused when he doesn't see me! He is all over me until I take him and then its as if I never existed!
bottom: This is Archie after Caleb broke his leg! What a happy puppy! You can tell that he is waving his tail in this picture. Surprisingly he gets around pretty good. Caleb was playing with him when he fell off the couch and then broke his leg. I tease Caleb that he is an animal abuser, even though we both know it was really an accident. I told him that he has to be gentle with our children when we have them.

2 comments:

Emma said...

YES!! You FINALLY updated you slacker! I didn't know you got a dog? I also didn't know Caleb broke it's leg... bad Caleb. Did he ever come home or are you still lonely?

Ps. You never called me back!!

Pauline said...

Poor puppy but he looks pretty happy anyway even with his bum leg. Hope you are doing well fun to see pictures and read aout your family.