Alright I am being tagged by Emma to tell you five things you might not know about me!!!
1. My Family calls me Digger cuz when I was a kid I used to bark like a dog all the time!!!!!!!! What can I say? I like dogs!! Ruff ruff!!
2. I am a sugar alcoholic. Seriously! It used to be controlled by my mom and now I am free to all the sugar I want!!
3. I wait as long as I can to take care of the dishes in the drainer! I am certain that I have left some dishes there for a month or so. I them the dishes everyday, but then I reuse them as many times as I can!! I think they should take care of themselves!
4. I am a better person than I was year ago. I have worked very hard this past year getting to know myself in thought, word and deed. It makes me happy to even see this!
5. I don't like going into really dirty stinky homes! Y'all know what I mean. Homes should be scrubbed more than once a year! I don't get how some people can live in such a pigsty!! I just don't get it.
I am now tagging the Braman and Mcfarland families!
No comments:
Post a Comment