This week has been so busy! My classes started this week and caleb has really been working hard on a video flash for the new business webpage. I hoping I can show all of ya what he has done! I am not sure how to load videos.
I am really enjoying my anatomy class. I am not as intimitated as I was the last time I took this class in 02. I had to take it again because it was soo long ago. I am really impressed with the instructer. She makes it really easy to understand unlike the instructer I had for this class.
2 comments:
Yeah you finally updated you site! I like the look of it too, good job to you!
I forgot to ask you yesterday when I was talking to you, but did Liz have her baby yet? I remember you telling me she was pregnant but I don't remember you saying that she'd had it... let me know!
What are you studying Heidi?
Post a Comment