Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Little One!!!!!!




Well we finally had our first official Dr. appointment yesterday June 4,2009. We were very excited since we knew we were going to be able to see the baby on our 4th anniversary. As a scoutmaster Caleb is very busy organizing the scout camp this next Monday and all I wanted from him was to go to the appointment with me. I am so grateful and happy that he took the time out of his schedule. He has literally been with me at every appointment since we started the trial of growing our family. It has been so nice to have him by my side every step of the way. I couldn't wait to see our baby on the screen and to my surprise I had to wait another minute for the doctor to find him/her. I think it was playing my favorite game as a child called Hide n Go Seek! As you can tell from the picture the baby was quite literally hanging around upside down. My heart filled with joy as we saw the heart beat and the arms flapping around. This is the 3rd time that we have seen the heartbeat and the doctor said we better not get used the idea of an ultrasound every visit because soon we will just need to hear it. I am so amazed at the growth this little one has made in 3 weeks and I can't wait till he/she is in our arms!!!

8 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Oh Heidi!!! Congratulations love :) I love the name ideas! You have earned this happiness, and I love seeing how you are being blessed :) So awesome! Love ya :)

Emma said...

YEAH!
Seeing/hearing/feeling your baby is THEE BEST thing in the world, it will never get old!

The Bahrs said...

Oh congrats on your first glimpse at the rest of your life! :) Doesn't it make you want them that much more after you see them with your eyes too? I love any chance I get to have an ultrasound! :)

Christense Clan said...

So Cute!! I love ultrasounds!! Congrats girl!! :)

Traylor Family said...

Isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen? Nothing more precious that seeing a little tiny baby inside. Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!

Yea said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you two. What a great blessing.

Audrey said...

YAY! I don't care if its a boy or girl!! I am just so happy and excited for you!! I can't wait to find cute little outfits and things to send you! Now.. we need to talk. You missy need to get some pictures up here of the cute baby bump that I am sure you have. And lets get some more updates! :) I will.. as soon as my computer is back up and running. (I am at mom and dads) Well hope all is well! Love you!

The Isoms said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!