Sunday, March 8, 2009
Picture Explanation!
I finally finished Lukas Christmas present in February! I am very grateful for the help I receive from my mother in law Diana. She is kind enough to lend me her resources, time and instructions and I couldn't have done it without her. I am very blessed to have such wonderful in laws. Caleb and I are thrilled that Lukas and Alayna love it as well. Now this kid is protected from any infectious disease and I know that it makes him happier to go out with his mama! We love all of our nieces and nephews and hope they are enjoying all of the gifts we made them last year for Christmas! Speaking of which I still need to get pictures of those blankets family!!! HINT! HINT! Would someone be so kind and email them to me!
2 comments:
oh heidi that is so awesome!! I am proud of you!! Love you A ton!
Very cool Martha skills sista, I am totally impressed!
And I promise to get those pictures to you, soon I hope!! ;)
Post a Comment