Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THANKS LIZ!!!

I just have to say thank you to Liz for the website she used for her background! This post is seriously dedicated to her! I have been wanting to find a new, cute and interesting background that would fit my personality. I was having the worst time with pyzam,so was bound and determined to find another with free backgrounds. The light seriously came on when I realized that Liz-a very good friend of mine-used www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/!!!!!!!! It was so easy to change my layout once I realized that I had to read the directions!! I'm the type of person that likes to figure it out by myself or with pictures. I will also have you know that I didn't even have my computer genius husband to help me!! GO MEE!!!!!!!!!! I am really proud of myself because if I can figure this out, then I can definitely figure out how to transfer that stupid playlist I made that some of you already have and not to mention that blog follower thingyamugjig!
I am so grateful for good friends that allow me to copy them! :) She is so smart,outgoing,funny,humble,supportive,and a really really good mommy! I really could go on and on about how amazing Liz is!!! Thanks again Liz for the inspiration!!! You are the best!

7 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Hi heidi! the layout is sooo cute!! How did you do it? I am going to look at that website that you put and see if I can get it :)

Audrey said...

Im going to copy liz too!

Emma said...

Hmm.. maybe you and your smarty pant self can help me do mine now... i am so stupid when it comes to this.
And i'll have to check out those other websites!

And yes, Liz is the best!

Josie13 said...

Heidi, you're much too kind. Thanks though. I need the encouragement today. I'm up to my eyeballs in homework so it was a nice break to see your blog.

Brinaghs said...

hey Heidi, we update are blog so check it out

Dawn said...

Hi Heidi & Caleb,
I just found this bookmark in Tanya's computer :) How are you guys. Gratz on that house nice. email or call me I miss you guys Luv Dawn

Yea said...

Hi Heidi,
It's so good to hear from you. Last I heard you guys were out in California, obviously it's been a long time. I've had a lot of fun playing around with out blog too. I'm someone who really enjoys being hands on and figuring it all out.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Mindy (Sister Nuesmeyer)