I LOVE the house Heidi!! I especially love the 1940's furniture too :) They just don't make furniture like that anymore. And, the chandelier (sp?) in your dining room is gorgeous! Congratulations! You picked a great home!
FINALLY!! Your house is so cute and has so much character that you can't get anymore! And I love the 1940's furniture, so pretty! Thanks for finally posting these! Glad you had a happy birthday!
9 comments:
I LOVE the house Heidi!! I especially love the 1940's furniture too :) They just don't make furniture like that anymore. And, the chandelier (sp?) in your dining room is gorgeous! Congratulations! You picked a great home!
FINALLY!!
Your house is so cute and has so much character that you can't get anymore! And I love the 1940's furniture, so pretty!
Thanks for finally posting these! Glad you had a happy birthday!
Cute house! I am so glad you FINALLY updated hehe!
Cute blog. I'm your new visiting teacher. Guess you'll really be seeing a lot of me!
Check us out. www.familytraylor.blogspot.com
-Alexandra
Thank you thank you thank you for putting up pictures of your home! I just cant wait until we can all come see it in person! love you!
What a cute house! I love it! I can't wait till we can come and see it (*hint, hint*) ;)
FINALLY!!! I AM SO GLAD TO SEE WHAT YOUR CUTE LITTLE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE!! LOVE YOUR 1940 FURNITURE!! LOVE YOU MISS YOU
I think the house is great. Thanks for sharing. Very organized. See ya on Sunday.
Your house is awesome! I love seeing the pictures. Hope to see it soon in person!
Post a Comment