Monday, September 22, 2008

Whats up with the Sims

Whats up with Heidi and Caleb?? Why doesn't Heidi update this blog cuz I am tired of seeing the same ol thing!!?? Where are the pictures of that beautiful home they own?? Why does Heidi have to be soo lazy?
The answers to these questions may vary: I dunno, I just don't care, too tired, uninterested, do I have too?, another to do on my to doo list,I like my black cozy hole where no one bothers me and the list continues.
Hope you like the humor cuz some of it is just plain true on certain days. I really am doing fine. Today I found out that I have 20 overtime hours, making my next paycheck well exceeding $1000.00. That will have to be the last time this happens cuz I almost lost all umph and energy at work, but I was still kind and patient with my residents! How is that for an A++?? Also it can't continue cuz it was just too much stress on my body if we are trying to create life. I was talking to a friend at work and we both decided that working overtime is easier on the mind than on the body when it comes to stress. You can easily plug and push along mentally, but physically it is just not good on that special time of the month that we as women can only understand. I guess it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out? So work is well. Church is well and we still have testimonies of the restored gospel. I recieved a calling to join the activities committee, which I haven't started or even met the head honcho in charge. I did complete my visiting teaching for the month by actually visiting the sisters in their home!! Yeppiiieeee for me!!!!! I plan on doing it next month and the next month and even the one after that. I figure I can at least do this calling since I can only go to church every other week. The missionaries and I have a joke that I am inactive and therefore only have a testimony half of the month.
As far as getting pregnant is concerned...well we are still trying to create life with the one that gives it. One day we will meet in the middle and finally come together on a common goal. The doctor told us that things are finally normal thanks to our friend named Clomid. I happy to announce that when or if we get pregnant my projestone levals are normal enough to maintain a pregnancy. In other words my dear friend Clomid, succussfully helped me to ovulate. We are now the best of bestest friends!! I think it is nice to finally be normal if this is what it feels like. The question is what will my body do when my friend is required to leave??
I am am amazed that you read all of this if you even did. I probably would have just scanned it if it was me. It sure felt good to write it even if you were like me and scanned it. Scanning is quick and easy. Hope all is well with you and you are all in my prayers. I really do wish to be in the celestial kingdom with all of you, so please make wise choices!! See ya later alligator!! This is where you say "In a while crocidile!!!".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear Heidi!! :) I did read the whole thing! :) Are you proud? Are ya are ya?? lol :) I am glad to hear that things are getting normal'ed out for you! Heavenly Father will bless you with Mini You's in no time! So are you all settled in the house? Hope all is well for you :) Love you and Miss you!!

Laura

Heidi and Caleb Sims said...

I am very impressed and proud! When I started this blogging thing it started out as a personal not private journal. mini me's huh?!! We are not settled in....and don't think we will for a while since I am not in any hurry for another unknown reason.

Emma said...

Hello, finally! I can't believe you finally updated your blog!
Loved the post and the humor and I hope you keep it up a little better so we can see how life is treating you in TN!
How about the pictures of the house? Seriously!!!!

I am sending out that package today. Best of luck in making babies!

Timber said...

Whoa! You actually updated the blog!!! ;)

Great to hear how things are going! Good luck with the baby!

Audrey said...

good luck makin babies! you know I cant wait until bees dream comes true! MORE PICTURES MORE PICTURES!!
LOVE you!

Anonymous said...

Shew finally found you. Had to search and search and look but I did it LOL....

Now to find you on facebook and we'd be connected woot woot LOL.

Lynne