Sunday, March 16, 2008

Water!!!...Water!!!...W..A..T..E..R!!!!!!!


This poor plant has been through a lot! I really do water it every couple weeks or so, but each time I have given it plant food known as fertilizer! My dad said that it really is only suppose to be done every 3 or 4 months. Its no wonder that some of the leaves were twisted!!!! I guess if I can keep this thing alive then maybe we can get another plant!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've got a plant just like that one!!! NOTHING will kill it. Seriously. I've thought that my neglect had killed it dozens of times, but it always comes back to life! One time we went to UT for a couple weeks and it was dry when we left (oops), and was seriously completely lifeless when we came back (leaves TOTALLY flat down the sides of the pot!). I sat it in the sink with the pot submerged in water for 2 days and it came back to life! That's my kind of plant :) (and its a good thing I've learned to care for my kids slightly better than the plant...)

Team Harris said...

Hey, as long as its still green then you're doing okay in my book!

Audrey said...

I have bamboo plants, and I always forget to water it, and it never dies!!! Im so surprised that it is still alive! and its cute! try those next!

Emma said...

Mine usually die of to much water, weird. Kevin & I both water them & then I usually do it again "just for good measure".
Try cactus, I hear they don't need much love or attention.

Brittany said...

It is still green Heidi, therefore it is still good to go. I had a plant all through college I named Will, thinking that I would inevitably kill it and it would "wilt" away. By some miracle it continued to live for the next three years with little to no water until I finally just had to get rid of it. Anyways, the moral of the story is what doesn't kill your plant will only make it stronger! :)