1. What is your Hubby's name? Caleb Joel Sims
2. How long have your been married? June 4 it will be three whole year!!!
3. How long did you date? Date?? What does this mean? You tell me ok! Here is the story as it is told. We met on my mission, but we never spoke. In fact my companion and I had a couple of dinner appointments with his family. My companion refused to sit next to him! I couldn't figure out why I felt so weird or uncomfortable in their house! When I got home my dad said that I should do Eharmony. I only did it to please him, but I am so glad that I listened to his inspiration! It was my last week and Caleb's first week. He wanted me to visit him one month later on my birthday and then he came for Thanksgiving. At that point I knew the Lord wanted me to move to California to be closer to him,so I did just that in January. We got engaged on Valentines day only to be married the following June.
4. How old is he? 24 but he turns 25 April 27
5. Who eats more? It depends who is more emotionally challenged that day. He never eats breakfast and I am always sure to get the most important meal of the day! However he does eat more at dinner compared to me
6. Who said I Love you First? Caleb! He doesn't remember telling me that he loved me before I even met him! Do you think a girl like me would forget something like that?? Hmmmm I don't think so! I probably wouldn't have kissed the boy within the first two or three hours of landing in California!! What
7. Who is taller? I lose with four inches! He is 5'8" His shoulder is just in the right place for my head to rest on!!
8. Who sings better? He says I do! I love it when he sings to me! It is just so nice!
9. Who is smarter? It depends on the subject. We know what the other doesn't know.
10. Who temper is worse? He says my temper is worse, but I think he is right up there with me! It is pretty obvious when one of us is upset.
11. Who does the laundry? He helps me sometimes, but I just prefer to do it myself because he is very sloppy with it.
12. Who does the dishes? I don't mind washing the dishes, but I despise taking care of them. They will sit there until I can't stand it anymore or until I need to reload the dishwasher. He usually takes care of them for me cuz he loves me! I love to wash dishes at other peoples houses! They magically disappear!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Caleb does if you are facing the bed.We just switched and I want my side back.
14. Who pays the bills? I do.
15. Who mows the lawn? Caleb will do it when we get our own lawn.
16. Who cooks dinner? We both do, but it is my kitchen.
17. Who drives when together? Caleb
18. Who is more stubborn? By far it is Caleb
19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We take turns with "I hate it when your right!" Whenever I get to say it I always follow it with "I love it when your wrong!"
20. Who's parents do we visit most? We see his parents a lot because he works for his dad. My parents are in Minnesota, but we get up there whenever we can.
21. Who Proposed? Caleb of course! We went to the San Francisco Zoo for Valentines Day. The rain pushed us out of the zoo, so we went to have our picnic in the car in Sausilito. We ended up on the hill over looking the San Francisco Bridge. The view of the city was beautiful! He couldn't wait any longer, so we popped the question! After my squeal we kissed and then headed off down the mountain. We ended the night rolling the streets in Saus. to look at art galleries. It was really romantic!
22. Who has more friends? He says that I do, but I don't think it really matters.
23. Who has more siblings? He has one and I have five. You do the math!
24. Who wears the pants in the family? He says that I do, but I like to say we each have a leg.
I am tagging my entire family!!
6 comments:
I think YOU are more stubborn and YOU have the worst temper...
that opinion is based on experience living with you for 18 years!!!
you guys are to cute it's nausiating! did i spell that right? probably not.
That's a great story! You two seem perfect for each other!
Okay Emma I do have a bad temper-but I am working on it! So there! Beat that! Caleb is more stubborn than I am! REALLY! I even tell him he is a stubborn mule and he thanks me! I wish I could say that I am, but it takes a lot for him to budge.
Hey Heidi! Chris told me about your blog last night. I will be back to visit soon! :)
Heidi Dear....
It was not that cold in florida.. it was so nice!! Im sure everyone else will agree with me. Dont you remember at the funeral how hot it was? or afterwards when we went out to eat and had pictures taken?! I think you are just crazy! Oh and I love your page.. I want the flower!
<3 your favorite sista AUDG
Hi Heidi! I didn't know you had a blog until today :) Yay!
I love your 'how we met' story! So cute! For some reason I thought you've been married more than 3 years. Man, you're still newlyweds ;)
Post a Comment