Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sims Modeling Production!







Well here I am modeling for Sims Production! I have time to upload our website while of course Caleb is watching the sharks! This is my new haircut! I don't know if you can tell, but I have more layers. and as a result I have more curl. She actually feathered the layers and then textured it so that it appears thicker and with more volume. I am so amazed at how softer my face is! Before when I made it curly it felt flat on top and poofy on the ends. It feels so nice and light!!! It has taken me forevverrr to find a good hairstylist here in CA. I have had some hair nightmares since I have been here and that includes my mission!!! She has the exact same hair as I do, so it makes it easier to trust her! Just cuz you spend more on doesn't make it a guarantee for success! When she cut my hair she was amazed with the little amount of split ends I had since I haven't had it trimmed in 6 months. Heck she was ready to do another color when she heard that I haven't colored it in that long!
I can't believe how expensive it is here! Count your many blessings with the amount you spend on your hair with your stylist! I do know that you are garenteed failure in this area when you go cheap! Its frustrating cuz I have no choice! BRACE YOURSELF! cuz I will cause a heart attack with you when I tell you how much I spent! She charged me 45 for a wash, cut, dry and stylist. It is a little much, but she really took a hour and half with me! I am wondering the treatment I will get when I go to her May 25 for a color. One color starts at 100 dollars. Start is the keyword! That doesn't include another wash, dry and style! On May 25 I will be charging to something probably 150 dollars!! Its no wonder why I have to save up for this job to be done!

3 comments:

The Isoms said...

Your hair looks so cute! Very pretty. I love the curl.

Emma said...

What a hottie! I love your hair, really it looks so so good! I think it was well worth the $!
Nice shirt! You have such good taste ;)

Crystal said...

That's how much it is to get your hair cut in SLC too! Lame!!