These are just a few small memories I just don't want to forget!
You can copy me if you really want too!! Just don't forget to give me the credit as I am the author! :)
1. Smell: Dee's perfume! There was never a time that she didn't have it on! Whenever she was near you could always get a small wiff of it!!
2. Touch: The doll cothes my Grandma Braman knitted. I always thought those items felt and looked better on my dolls! My mom still has all of the doll stuff she made for us Braman Girls!
3. Hear: What more can I say with the sound of rain?
4. Taste: My mom's navajo tacos! I haven't had those foreverrr!! I also love her chimmey changes (sp), and chicken curry! I refused to learn how to cook as a teenager cuz my mom was such a great cook and she still is!
5. Sight: Caleb sleeping! He looks so peaceful that it melts my heart every time I look at him!
1 comment:
Oh Gandma Dee's perfume and soft hands... how I miss that!
Navajo taco's sound so good right now. Remember that guy told us they were made out of beaver tail and we believed him, good times!
I should invite ourselves over to Mom and Dad's and tell Mom to make them! ha ha ha! Just one of the many perks to living close to home... you should try it!!! HINT HINT!!!
Post a Comment