Friday, October 22, 2010

Just thinking-about past moments

My wonderful day ended with my baby. :( Tonight I just could not put her down. In fact tears streamed down my face as I rocked my baby to sleep. I can't help but think of the book "I'll love you forever." They just grow up so fast. The last couple of days I have been calling Annabelle a weed because she grows like one. It just seems like yesterday that I found myself looking into her beautiful face for the first time! I am so grateful and honored to be her mom! I always wondered how a mom could just cry at the drop of a hat over their child and now I understand this amazing love! Growing up I am lucky I had such an amazing example of just how a mom should be! I love moments like these!

No comments: