Well Well!!!!!! Here we are!!!! Time has flown by so fast!!!!! I don't know where to begin with this whole shaananaginn. Right now I am working on my thank you cards and feel as though I may miss someone because that is how we roll. Things have been going well for Annabelle. We still have not given her a nickname, but are confident that we will before too long. I had to go back to work part-time on April 15. She doesn't really like to eat much while I am away because as they say breast is best!!!!! Apparently she seems to and t and I have been soaking up every minute I can with her as we watch her grow. She has recently found her feet and loves to pull them up to her mouth for a good ol' sucking. She satisfies her sucking reflex with her entire hand and sometimes she tries to stick both of them in her mouth. The blowouts have come to a minimum, but we find ourselves changing several times due to the leaky faucet in her mouth. Her life is a real live musical performed by none other than mommy!!! She seems to think as if everyone lives and breathes such a life of crazy bottomless, mixed up words and tunes. It is really quite the site to see and luckily the star of the show (me) has only one fan. Even my own mother tells me that my newly invented lyrics do not work for such a tune!!! At least I can carry one though!!!!!!! Annabelle doesn't really have a schedule that she sticks too....she does exactly what she wants whenever she wants despite my efforts at establishing one. I am confident that she will get on one before too long. She just turned 5 months old and is in size 3 diapers!!! I was looking at her the other day and it hit me with just how much she has grown. She is no longer a newborn baby with a newborn body!!! I know that sounds crazy but she has infant body now with infant behaviors
FUNNY THINGS SHE DOES and things I love
1. Sometimes when she coughs she does a couple extra fake ones.
2. Her favorite song is the istzy bitzy spider!!!
3. She loves loves loves singing time during primary!!!
4. She loves to hear herself squeal, sing and talk!!!
5. She loves to pet and play with Harmony and even pull her hair.
6. I love her little rolls.
7. Caleb has taught her to walk while he holds her hands.
8. She thinks she is so big when she stands against the railing in her bed while I hold her hands.
9. She is content and happy to watch mommy work or do whatever I need to do. She will sing, suck and watch me perform her favorite musical!!!!
10. She is so alert and curious with the world around her!!!!
11. She buries her head into my neck when she is tired or hungry.
12. She lays her head on my shoulder now.
13. I love that she sleeps 6-8 hours every night in less she is not feeling well.
14. She sucks her bottom lip.
15. Ever since she was born she loves to take a showers!!!!! Tonight after our shower we filled up the bathtub and she splashed all by herself for the first time.

5 comments:
I think she looks so much like you in the pictures of her on the floor with the dog. She is so cute and getting so dang big! I cannot wait to see her again! Love you!
My goodness, what a beautiful girl she is becoming!! I love her eyes! And, what is with this whole growing up thing? I can't believe she is 5 months already. Sounds like you kids are having a lot of fun with her! :)
oh my goodness, I am in love!
She is so, so sweet and is getting so big! I agree with Audrey, she looks a lot like you, yay!
Please, please keep updating this thing so we can see more pictures of the beautiful little Annabelle!
We love you!!
k, time for an update!!!
Yea, time for an update!!
P.s. I LOVE the one of her holding on for dear life in her car seat. That's what I do when Heidi drives!!
Post a Comment