Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hospital Pictures!!!

Well here are some pics from the hospital. Thanks to photobucket my titles are all messed up.....so I am looking for something else to organize these pictures. I refuse to fix it, so please ignore the titles. I can safely say that I hate photobucket. I would have put more pictures up and should have been able to with the amount of time I have spent on this today and so for that reason alone I am dumping photobucket. Is there anyone out there with a better suggestion????


4 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

I love the pics Heidi :) She is a beautiful little one! I love her coming home outfit too :)

Down the Rabbit Hole said...

congratulations to your family. She is so cute. I love the outfit she went home in.

Down the Rabbit Hole said...

Congratulation to your family. She is so cute and tiny. We love them little pink outfit she went home in.

Emma said...

I can't wait to meet that little bug.

try picasa.com
makes movies with your photo's like photobucket and does collages.