Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Annabelle Thelma Sims

I want to make it known this is Caleb posting this. I don't use blogspot and I have no idea how to really use it. Heidi will post a better post when she comes home. This post is just to get a picture up. Anyways with out further adieu...


Annabelle Thelma Sims born January 12, 2010 at 12:30 a.m. 9 lbs and 12 ounces. 21 inches long.

7 comments:

Michael and Laura Elggren said...

Congratulations Heidi and Caleb :) You have such a beautiful baby!! I'm so happy for you! I wish I were there to meet her :) Heidi, I hope your recovery is swift and that you are feeling well! I sure love you my dear :)

Jessica Newman said...

She is beautiful! We are so glad that she is here safe!

The Bahrs said...

OH. MY. HECK! She is so adorable!!! Congrats Heidi (and Caleb of course), I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Trisha said...

Holy baby! Almost 10 lbs. of baby, that's awesome! Good work you guys, she is a doll! Hope all goes well with the recovery.

Christense Clan said...

Congrats! She is such a doll! :) So fun that we have little girls so close in age.

Emma said...

Ah, I still can't get over how perfect she is!

Keep those pictures coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!!!! What a cutie!!! CONGRATS!!!!