Saturday, June 9, 2007

LIZ COLBY Engaged!

I love weddings! I just found out that my best friend from high school (random thought: I used to think high school was one word. Elementary is one word!!!) is getting married! Isn't that exciting! I can't wait to find out the details! For all you married people isn't fun to see people get married. It's impossible not to think of your day! Its all about the bride and what she wants! Girls grow up dreaming about that very day and we even try to plan it! I wonder how many of us actually kept to our million ideas through those years! My wedding day was like a dream. I am so grateful for all the help that I had in making my day perfect. Anyways I couldn't help myself by putting up one of my favorite pictures from my wedding. I love my grandma's dress next to mine! It just looks Heavenly!!! I just want to wish Liz good luck as she plans her perfect day!

2 comments:

~Amber~ said...

DANG!!! Heidi!!! I totally remember the bird eggs HA HA HA!!! Although the dead cat thing....not quite sure about that one....I think you were the sick one always wanting to play with dead animals.....Emma and I were the sweet, and innocent. hee hee...Gosh That is such a good memory! hee hee!!!
I'm glad you think of me when you see dead animals...Its so refreshing to know! :)
love ya tons!

Emma said...

OKAY, NOW IS THE TIME TO POST PICS OF YOUR NEW HOME!!!!! GET ON IT YO!
LOVE YOU BOTH & HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL!