This is our dying dehydrated christmas tree! Its dying because it hasn't had any water since christmas. It isn't a very good picture, but we do have ornaments on it and lots and lots of lights! This is our first tree and we have had so much fun with it. Having a christmas tree really did change the atmosphere in our apartment. There were several nights where we relaxed looking at the tree. I fell in love with this tree skirt when I saw it at target.
2 comments:
Yeah updated pics! I love all the decorations! You made all the framed Christmas stuff?! Looks really really good! You should take more pics of your place... i've never been there and it's fun to see! I like your couch cover, looks familar:) Do you like it? Everything is way cute!!
I love the couch cover! It goes perfectly with my other colors. I think of you every time I look at! So thanks! I plan on taking more pictures for you so stay tuned!
Random thought: I think I have every color in my apartment except purple, pink, yellow, and orange. Pink will come in a few years when we have Annabelle and maybe yellow when Jacob comes!
Post a Comment