Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Movie Dream-crazy!

Last night I had the most interesting dream ever!~ Even though I woke up a couple times during the night my movie dream continued to the point where I woke up confused! I didn't even know which man was next to me! I was secretly dating Caleb while I was engaged to another man. Actually it was some kid from high school with an unknown name. Caleb was there inside the temple when it came time for the wedding. I was hoping Caleb would object to the marriage, but he didn't so I married this guy! I was so upset that he didn't stop me! Then for some reason Caleb and I were alone again in front of some school. I was so happy to see him again, but the topic of our conversation wasn't so happy. He was expressing his feelings for Emma and he was going to ask her to marry him! I thought this was strange that he would do such a thing knowing that he hadn't even dated her and besides Kevin would not have it! I kept asking him if he was sure and began sobbing when I realized I could not change his mind. Caleb even had a pretty box tied with a pretty bow! Then my "husband" showed up to take me home. I was so devastated when I realized Caleb was never going to be in my life. At the same time I decided I was going to love this man I married and never knew. I was sure I could learn to love him. It was such a relief in the morning when I realized it was just one big crazy dream!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Dang straight Kevin wouldn't have it! Ha ha!! I think that is so funny! I love crazy dreams, and waking up trying to figure out what is real and what was the dream. I had a dream when I was pregnante that I had kittens, I woke up so scared that it was true!